Hallo Steve,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:25:41 -0800 GMT (07.01.2000, 00:25 +0800 GMT),
Steve Lamb wrote:

>> Or enable View/From in the editor window.

SL>     IIRC this does not change through which SMTP server the message is sent.
SL> That can cause problems with the anti-relay rules some ISPs have put in place.

Correct. But I use my local log-in ISP's SMTP server for all accounts
anyway. They don't seem to mind the "from" address, as long as you are
correctly logged in (with password et al) to them.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM