Hi Carsten,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:04:14 +0100GMT (06/01/2000, 15:04 +0800GMT),
Carsten Dreesbach wrote:

TF>> Or enable View/From in the editor window. That's what I do. If you
TF>> don't like what you see, you can easily change "from" address by
TF>> eitehr clicking on that little arrow on the right-hand edge of thje
TF>> "from" line,
[...]

CD> Hmm,  just  noticed  that  that  doesn't  seem  to  change the "Active
CD> Account" status (in the Options menu). Bug?

Hmmmm...I'm not sure. I think not. It just changes the "from" address,
and you could even type whatever you want in there. If you really want
to change the active account, then that's what you should do.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.