Hello Jast,
On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:30:52 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 10, 2000, 3:30:52 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jast wrote:

Jast> Morning tracer,

Jast>  My filter:

Jast>  Kill filter
Jast>  Detect by: Subject
Jast>  signal strings: @THEBAT.DUTAINT.COM is a private mailing list
Jast>  Rule is: active

Jast>  Anyone get what is wrong?
I tend to filter out what I want to keep so if all goes correct after
running through my filter list it ends up in the end being zapped as
spam or other stuff I donot want and anything passing the lot is
ending up in  the inbox.
I would say check the order of your filters as the more strict you can
make the ones to KEEP stuff, the better the chance that whats left is
unwanted.
And easier to check on.
I get maybe one/2 spams per day at present and I get now at least 450
emails per day thanks to this list and a few linux lists getting close
to a v7 release...
Very little left I donot want and I just keep those in case the bat v2
allows me to zap more like sender=receiver (almost certainly spam!!).
Ideal to stick all that undesirable stuff together in a folder  as you can then
refilter on it without hitting NEW mail you would want to keep while
experimenting...
So move that maildemon stuff you donot want to a directory and
experiment what you need to refilter with to get rid of  it and test it with
some copied emails as well.
Normally I first copy during tests (saves me recreating the file) and
when that works I make it zap, run it over my spam folder and if it
gets killed, as it should, well thats one more...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]