Hello Marck D. Pearlstone,
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:20:16 +0000 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, January 11, 2000, 9:20:16 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

Marck> Hi Watcher,

Marck> On  11 January 2000  at  20:16:54 GMT -0500 (which was 01:16 where I
Marck> live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

W>>   I  have not sent a message to this list for a LONG time... weeks,
W>> maybe a month yet I still get this message every day. Could we stop
W>> it now?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not a moderator or member of this list.
>>> Only a moderator or member may post to this list.

Marck> I  have  (as  temporary measure) turned off the responder which issues
Marck> this  rejection  message  to  posters with the wrong Reply-To address.
Marck> This  means  that  anyone trying to post who isn't a member will *not*
Marck> see a rejection message.
Why should that be a problem ? I mean if they are on the list they
donot get rejected and if they arent they shouldnt be posting!
As almost anyone gets to know about this mailing list via the website
where they have to sybscribe what are the chances of getting a non
member to post to the correct address???

Marck> Is  anyone  out  there  still  using  the  TBUDL list address as their
Marck> Reply-To when posting?

Marck> Cheers,
Marck> Marck

Best regards,