Hello Mark,

Your info brings up a question of mine. Does the program compress the
messages files at anytime? When messages are deleted, those holes in
the database could very well lead to trouble. Is there a compress,
re index, backup routine anyplace and if not would it be a feature for
1.4, 2.0 and so forth?

Thanks,

John