Hello Clemens 'Gullevek' Schwaighofer,
On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:47:09 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, January 13, 2000, 9:47:09 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Clemens 'Gullevek' Schwaighofer wrote:

Clemens> well the second thing is ... I was puzzled WHY it was SO big ... I
Clemens> only have 54 files in it and neither of them is bigger then 10K ... so
Clemens> I created a temporary dir, moved them there and moved them back and
Clemens> voila suddenly it was onyl 340K bit ... my whole mail stuff from is
Clemens> 150 MB ... but this includes about 14000 mails ...
maybe the box was never compressed, and then it will likely take up
more space then it should 'saved' but also when used...
And that might have broken some limit with a hang etc etc.

Clemens> but since today I started to make a daily backup ... you never know,
Clemens> when you might need it ...
I can tell you when you need it, thats a certainty...
Guranteed when you damage the original(g)

Clemens> Best regards, Clemens
Clemens> written with TheBat! 1.38e
Clemens> on Windows 98, 4 10
Clemens> Build 2222  A
Clemens> on Thursday, January 13, 2000 at 3:45:18 PM

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]