On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:59:27 +0700, tracer wrote:

[..snip..]

> Not sure what Steve thinks: system adding blank lines(g). Maybe we need
> some tab called netiquette where all that sort of stuff is set....

    AutoCorrectors, Grammatik, etc. They all get in the way IMHO. The most
infuriating is the autocapitalizer which insists that a capital letter
should follow a 'period'.  This blank line proposition is up the same
street.  I say shake it, and take the time to develop good habits. It's
not that much time either, especially when one is *really* motivated to
change. :)

--
-=Allie=-                 | Using The Bat! v1.39
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)