Hello Januk Aggarwal,
On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:32:43 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, January 27, 2000, 10:32:43 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Januk Aggarwal wrote:

> Hello Angel,

>  Can't recreate this either.  When I tried to forward a bunch of
>  messages I just got a message with a lot of mime attached messages.
>  Looks like they slipped in a nice new feature without much fanfare.
>  :)

maybe still under testing or incomplete?

tracer

Using theBAT 1.41 / Beta1 with Windows NT
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am using FireTalk: 321338
ICQ: on request
Website: www.phuketcomputers.com