Tuesday, February 08, 2000, 2:22:59 PM, Mark wrote:
> However, I could not see a route to doing this through either the Sorting
> Office Filters or the properties tab of the 'Sent' folder. Also, I
> drew a blank on the FAQ and (as far as I could see) previous threads
> of this discussion list.

    Click on "created" tab and set it to descending order.
    Click on first message of the date range you want to move.
    Scroll down.
    Hold shift, click on the other end of the date range you want to move.
    Drag and drop marked messages to different folder.
    Lather.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.

    Note to those snots that will point out that one would have to do this on
a regular basis.  I know that.  But I am also of the opinion that when your
archive folder gets large enough you'll come to understand that subdividing
that archive up by year/month is wise and that you have to reprogram the
filter each month to point to the new folder *anyway* and that reprogramming
the filter is more work than the above described procedure.  :P