Morning Simon,

> Good God! My fingers are groaning at the idea of it! And this is a valid
> _shortcut_? :) 'carpophalangeal contortionism' perhaps?

 Hell yeah! I just tried it. But I managed with 2 hands ie I needed neither
 chin nor feet!

 This is how it works: Press Ctrl+shift with the left little finger (the
 fingernail on shift and the rest on Ctrl), while the left ring finger
 reaches for Escape. Now, slowly pull the appropriate forefinger to the D
 key, as not to hurt it. Now, position your thumb above Alt and slowly go
 down without pressing Esc (can you feel the strain?) The rest is easy:
 right forefinger on F12, thumb on Enter, little on on numlock. Now press
 and watch all hell break lose!

 FWIW, it brought the ticker window in the foreground.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.41