On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:16:22 , Martyn Drake wrote:

> The unusual aspect of it all was that my archived copy of The Bat! 1.39
> was running just fine under Windows 2000 when I decided to start from
> scratch and import all of my old Outlook stuff over which is slightly
> more up-to-date than what I had with The Bat!  That's when the problems
> started.

        Are you saying that it happened after importing Outlook stuff?
Could this be the source?

> I will do another clean install of Win2k at some stage with a
> completely clean install of The Bat!.  If that doesn't go well, then
> I've wasted 16 UK pounds for a product that has potential compatibility
> problems with Win2k.  I've currently purchased and am using PMMail 2000
> which is currently working well for me.

        Well, it depends on how much TB! and the £16  mean to you. I
know that TB! can work fine in Win2k.

> For the most part, things are running extremely smoothly under Win2k,
> but I just can explain what the heck has happened with my copy of The
> Bat!

        Things have been very smooth for me as well. Apparently I had
better enjoy it since the skeptics feel that this smoothness will soon
come to an end. <ducking>

--
© Allie
..