Hello Steve Lamb,
On Sat, 8 Apr 2000 00:12:51 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, April 08, 2000, 2:12:51 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

> Friday, April 07, 2000, 11:20:52 PM, tracer wrote:
>> But I thought to have read last year that someone HAD it working.
>> One one of these 2 newsgroups...

>     I have personally attempted it with WINE and got The Bat! to start up,
> retrieve messages and display the index.  Reading and editing were right out.

>> Unless my memory is confused and they managed to do it on the Linux
>> Mandrake one....

>     Linux is Linux is Linux.  Mandrake won't have anything in it that the
> other distributions do not have other than configuration tools.  That's about
> the only real difference.  If WINE worked on Mandrake it would work on all of
> them.

Agreed but maybe the guy who managed it was on that newsgroup but I
cleaned it out and sofar no answer from them when I asked it.
I mean Steve is there a known reason why it should NOT work.

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/12 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]