Hello Leif,

LG> We're  not  going to nitpick over whether something is SOT or
LG> not,  but  threads like "SOT: Replacement for M$'s Word?" are
LG> clearly OT and not SOT.

        You  are  right.  My  apology to you, and all TBUDLers, I
        mixed  up  SOT  with OT [VOT would be more appropriate, I
        suppose:)]!

Dejan

        Orwell Bullitt - Paranoia Poster child for 1994.

                     My primary e-mail address is:
                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    My alternative e-mail addresses are:
              [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]