On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:29:28 +0800, yice wrote:

> One  of  my  friends  ask  me  which  email client software can send a
> message  on a pointed time. For example, He want to send the same mail
> every Thursday. I don't find a way in Tb, I think maybe outlook can do
> this.  I  even don't find a way to do this: write a letter, save it to
> Outbox,  and  make it sent automatically six hours later. This request
> sounds  strange and maybe useless, but for tb, so strong a software, I
> hope... :)    Does  this  can  come  true  in current version? If tb2
> support Perl perfectly, hehe, what a great perspective.

Well, TB! supports a command line set. The one you seem to need is the
/SEND command used in a batch file. The syntax is pretty straight forward
and outlined in the help file. Create your command and write it in a text
file. Give the text file a name with the .cmd extension and then use it
with the Windows scheduler or some other scheduling system. You may then
edit the file as needed and change the scheduling as needed whether it be
to disable it or change the time.

HTH.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin