CRITT Matériaux LNE Est

mardi 25 avril 2000 10:54

Bonjour The Bat user,

        I have a problem with one of my mailbox. When I open the box, I
        have no messages, but I'm sure that the box isn't empty. I use
        the mbrepair tool to repair the box but the size of
        the Messages.msb is 3Mo and the repair.msb
        generate is empty....

        What can I do to recuperate my messages ???

        Thank you for your help.

Toutes mes salutations,
 Didier

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.chez.com/critt

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:MENE;Didier;;M
FN:Didier MENE
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ORG;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE;CHARSET="ISO-8859-1":CRITT Mat=E9riaux LNE=
  Est
TITLE:Administrateur Informatique
TEL;WORK;VOICE:03 88 19 15 10
TEL;WORK;FAX:03 88 19 15 14
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;19, rue de St Junien=0D=0ABO 23;SCH=
 ILTIGHEIM;Bas Rhin;67305;France
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:19, rue de St Junien=0D=0ABO 23=0D==
 0ASCHILTIGHEIM=0D=0ABas Rhin67305=0D=0AFrance
URL;WORK:http://www.chez.com/critt
X-GENDER:Male
REV:18991230T010000Z
END:VCARD