Dear Bat folk

>> Hm ... what's the use for keeping those message lists separately each
>> other ?

> Flexibility? I thread some of my view folder message listing while I keep
> the mail list unthreaded. If there was only one list then I couldn't do
> this.

IMO the Bat-cave of sorting and navigation would more quickly become
intelligible (and navigable) to the average user if able to see in the
folder title bar what sorting is in effect for a particular folder. As
it is, one has toggle/view the message list to recall the sort, and
AFAIK Bat doesn't even allow viewing of message list by a simple click
of an icon, or a straight-ahead keyboard shortcut, such as    L

So I think the title bar should at least say something like -

View Folder Bat of ServNet   Sorted by Receive Time (Ascending)

 Stephen