Hi Allie Martin,

On Saturday, May 06, 2000 at 2:55:26 PM you wrote:

>> I  like those color groups... Having those, I don't need any flagging.
>> But it doesn't seem like I could use that Ctrl-G keystroke to set some
>> color group instead of the flag.

>> Another  thing:  There's a (new ?) filter category "replied messages".
>> How  can I use that one to set all messages I replied to to some color
>> group, regardless of the folder they are in?

> Setup the 'replied' filter, making the source and move to folder the same.

Yes,  but  I  have  maybe  fifty  folders and I don't want to make one
filter  for  each  folder,  as every filter would be exactly the same.
I always have to use _some_ folder, it seems.

Anyway,  I  tried  making a filter that hits always (as I want _every_
replied-to  message  colored)  by  leaving  all  the criteria settings
empty.  This doesn't work, either. I haven't tried entering "*" or the
like, but it seems necessary at least.

Oliver Sturm

--
$ cat "can of food"
cat: cannot open can of food

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996