Saturday, May 06, 2000, 20:02, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

L>>> Sure?  I  saw no 6.5.3i version, only 6.5.1i and 6.5.3 (US).
L>>> Where (what URL) did you saw 6.5.3i?

G>> http://www.pgpi.org/cgi/download.cgi?filename=PGPfreeware_6.5.3.zip

> That's 6.5.3, not 6.5.3i.

Hello Lionel,

   you're right. That's what you can read on the PGP sites:

   "The latest international release of PGP for Windows 95/98/NT is
   PGP 6.5.1i. This is also the last version for which the source code
   is available. The latest US release is 6.5.3 and this is the
   version you should use if you don't care about the source code, or
   if you want the latest bug-fixes, as well as support for Windows
   2000."

Jürgen

Using The Bat! 1.42
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998