On 11-5-2000, 0:31:42, Tom Plunket wrote:
TP> Have Hotmail forward to an account that you can get POP3 access
TP> to, and then set up a filter to copy the messages to @hotmail.com
TP> into another folder?  That's what I'd do, if I were to use
TP> HotMail.  :)

Hi Tom,

Hotmail does not allow forwarding. But thanks anyway for thinking.

  Pim Slim

Pim Slim, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thursday, May 11, 2000  0:44:19
using The Bat! 1.42c under Windows 98 build 4.10.1998

"If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage. But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
somehow ennobled and none dare criticize it." - Anonymous

http://im.yahoo.com