Hail Fellow Bats!,

I've just discovered a problem with my SEARCH function.
Namely, it refuses to find anything in one particular
folder.

I have a folder called "Family" with several daughter
folders for each family member.  I can successfully search
any family member folder except one.  No matter what I put
in TOOLS-SEARCH-(ANY PART)-CONTAINS-string, it never finds
anything and always returns the message: "Search Finished.
Found 0 Messages" at the bottom of the screen.  The SEARCH
function works fine in any other folder in the account.

I'm stumped.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.38.6.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3