Hello MFPA,

On Tuesday, December 28, 2010 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Tuesday 28 December 2010 at 6:54:49 PM, in
M> <mid:1598363701.20101228125...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Hail Fellow Bats!,

>> I've just discovered a problem with my SEARCH function.
>> Namely, it refuses to find anything in one particular
>> folder.

M> Did you try copying all the messages from the problem folder to a new
M> folder and seeing if it works there?

Nope, never thought of it.  Can I create a new folder with
the same name as the old one?  Or, if I create a new folder
with a different name can I then rename it after all the
messages have been moved over and the old, empty folder has
been deleted?

As You can probably see, the time stamp indicates it's
pretty late here so this will have to wait till morning but
I appreciate the reply.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.38.6.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3