Dear David,

@21-Mar-2011, 22:17  David [D] in
mid:2011321221734.543474@sd-e657e995c056 said:

D> I have successfully made up a template but now I want modify it
D> whilst keeping the original. I have searched through but cannot
D> find anyway of doing it.

Here's the optimal way to use multiple template configurations in
TB. Quick Templates.

Use highlight the template content that you want to keep and press
Ctrl-C to copy it to the clipboard.

Open the Quick Templates interface. Create a new Quick Template and
paste your copied template into the body. Create another new Quick
Template for as many variations as you want to have.

Now go back to the original template. If your Quick Template was
(for example) labelled with a tag of "MyQT1" then replace the
entire template with a single line that reads:

%qinclude "MyQT1"

In this way, you can set up as many templates or bits of templates
as you wish and pull them into a real template with the %qinclude
macro.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.151 RC1 on Windows 7 6.1.7600