When I upgraded from 4.2.42 to 5.0.8, the drop-list that
normally shows the people I have marked as Favourites
[i.e. "Add this address to the instant address (Favourite)
pop-up menu"] vanished.  When this happened once before,
I was told to stop The Bat, delete some magic file and
restart The Bat and the list was restored.

I'm really hoping someone can remind me what file that was
because I really, REALLY miss that feature!

Also, if there's any way to make the tooltips look better
and, perhaps, appear *ABOVE* the things they are explaining,
I'd love to know that, too.

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.0.8 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com