Is it possible to filter a message without moving it to the specified
folder?  With the new ability to hot-key filters I've set up key
combos with filters to allow me automatically redirect messages to a
home address, or to send "read receipts".  I'd like to use one filter
for any folder I'm in, and it works great except it always sends the
darn message to the inbox after.

If you could somehow disable the move message portion of a filter I
think it could come in handy for various applications. Is it there and
I'm missing it, or is this another frivolous request only I and my pet
mouse Melvin would ever need?

--
- Nick

Nick Danger's Complimentary Curse <(©¿©)>:
May an impossible number of smelly Elvis look-alikes tune accordions in your stomach.

Using The Bat! 1.44
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998