Hello Jernej,

On Monday, April 25, 2011 you wrote:

JS> On Monday, April 25, 2011, 22:05:23, MFPA wrote:

>> Try right-clicking a blank space on your desktop and select
>> "properties" from the context menu. Or find "display" in the Control
>> Panel.

JS> Theme in Jack's pictures is the default XP theme though (with Large
JS> fonts enabled, but that shouldn't cause the problem he's seeing).

Aha!  Sort of confirms what Marek said.  However, if I do
what MFPA suggested and bring up PROPERTIES by
right-clicking on the desktop, then go to the APPEARANCE
tab, it shows that I'm using NORMAL, not LARGE fonts.

In any case, I don't think you should be able to mess up a
program's formatting by changing the OS's display
parameters, Particularly since the previous version of TB!
didn't have this problem.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.0.8.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3