Hello Jernej,

On Tuesday, April 26, 2011 you wrote:

JS> On Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 0:53:35, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Aha!  Sort of confirms what Marek said.  However, if I do
>> what MFPA suggested and bring up PROPERTIES by
>> right-clicking on the desktop, then go to the APPEARANCE
>> tab, it shows that I'm using NORMAL, not LARGE fonts.

JS> This is somewhat confusing, but Windows lets you set the font size in
JS> 2 places: Appearance (which affects very few things) and in Settings
(last tab) ->> Advanced (which affects nearly everything, sometimes in
JS> bad ways).

You were absolutely correct Jernej.  In SETTINGS I found the
I had selected large font when I initially set up this
computer.  I switched it back to small fonts (which is too
small for these aged eyes) and sure enough, the display
problems I had submitted had disappeared.  I didn't bother
checking the connection center but the folder properties now
displayed properly.  However, since the smaller font is no
longer comfortable for me I had to go back to the large
fonts.

So, did I understand Marek correctly in that he thought this
was a bug and he was going to submit it to Bugtrackers?

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.0.8.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3