Hello all,
Sunday, June 26, 2011, CDIsxm wrote:

> Since upgrading to TB Professional 5.0 in early December, I
> must say it has been a disaster.

5.0 was released in mid April, do not use betaversions if You are not
prepared to use them. I am using many apps and I am not upgrading to
higher version, even free, if I do not need to. For me, v5 has
significant changes and I am almost satisfied with it - yes, there are
still some problems, because v5 has biggest core changes than any
previous milestone, but Ritlabs is working on it.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.0.16
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.6.4
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM