Greetings Batties,

Once  again  I  have changed something (in this case a font)
and  don't remember how/where I did it.  I've spent the last
hour  looking  for where this change was made in the hopes I wouldn't have to
bother the list again but...  alas, I can't find it.

Just for clarification, the  Window  Split mode I'm using is Full-Width Preview
pane which looks like this:

|                               |                                       |
|                               |                                       |
|                               |                                       |
|               A               |                       B               |
|                               |                                       |
|                               |                                       |
|                               C                                       |

Where "A" is the account tree, "B" is the list of emails contained in whichever
account folder is selected in the account tree and "C" is the contents of
whichever email is selected.

The font in "C" is the one in question and as I compose this email I see that
it's also the font being used in this "New Message".  I have been through
Account Properties, Folder Properties and Options>Preferences without success.

Even though Account Properties and Folder properties both have an option to
change the font on New Message, making a change from the apparent default
"Courier New",  has no effect and when you look at it again, it's back to
"Courier New" as though you never changed it.  I'm not even sure that this font
being used now is actually Courier New.

Any help will of course be greatly appreciated.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3