Hello Roelof,

On Thursday, August 04, 2011 you wrote:

RO> Hallo Jack,

RO> On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:58:47 -0500GMT (4-8-2011, 16:58 , where I
RO> live), you wrote:

JSL>> The font in "C" is the one in question and as I compose this
JSL>> email I see that it's also the font being used in this "New
JSL>> Message".  I have been through Account Properties, Folder
JSL>> Properties and Options>Preferences without success.

RO> What about
RO>  Options -> Preferences -> Viewer/Editor -> Profile Layout

That did it.  My error lay in the fact that apparently
*some* font changes DO NOT require a TB! shutdown & restart
where this particular one does.  I had actually changed this
font and expected it to appear changed as soon as I closed
the font-change window.  When it did not, I assumed I was
changing the wrong font.

I'm thinking a "SAVE/RESTORE PARAMETERS" function might come
in handy sometimes for people like me who don't pay
attention to what they're doing.

Thank you Roelof.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3