On 3/23/2012, you wrote:

> I guess they aren't created in the first place. You could try if
> ProcessMonitor works on Wine. Then you could monitor The Bat! and
> check which files it attemps to write and if there are any error
> messages.

I'll see what I can find.

> As the other accounts work and these are POP3 as well check for any
> differences in the account settings. Mainly the Options where the home
> directory is set might be of interest.

All  at  default ... the only real differences (apart from
transport) are in the security - this account has less.

But   ...   I'll  look  them  over  again,  and  check the
processmonitor.

There has to be SOMETHING.

Thanks for the input -

Best -

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *       OpenSuse 12.1