On 3/24/2012, you wrote:

> I'm not sure whether it will help you, but I experience the same problem
> although under different circumstances.

> I run Mozy as an online backup system, and when it is running, it seems to
> lock my message files (although it is not supposed to). If I download email
> while the backup is running, I get a similar message about not being able to
> store message, with the same sort of file name. These files also disappear so
> that I am unable to do something constructive like manually import them at a
> later time.

> Perhaps something is preventing access to the message files of this particular
> account?

Well,  you  are the first who has seen anything like this,
so it is encouraging from that point of view.

I   can't   imagine  what  it  might  be  here,  though  -
particularly  since  only  ONE  account is being affected.
The others are fine.

But ... I will poke around. That sounds like it *might* be
a clue!

Many thanks for the input!

Best -

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *       OpenSuse 12.1