> G'day Roelof,

> On Thursday, May 24, 2012, at 7:49:28 PM, you (Roelof Otten) wrote:

RO>> Hallo Ian,

RO>> On Thu, 24 May 2012 13:07:51 +1000GMT (24-5-2012, 5:07 , where I
RO>> live), you wrote:

IAW>>> It turned out I had over 38,000 files in my cache folder going right
IAW>>> back to 2008.

RO>> That's a lot, that's about 10,000 a year or 30 a day. Have you had a
RO>> period that TB was misbehaving extremely?

> That's the strange thing. I have rarely (and I mean a couple of times
> a year) had to force shut down things.

> Anyhow, I will me keeping an eye on that folder from now on.

The  imgfiles folder has the same issue - the stuff never goes away. I
have a batch file to just clean them out.

del /Q "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\Application Data\The Bat!\cache\*.*
del /Q "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\Application Data\The Bat!\imgfiles\*.*

--
Rick
"The Logos is digging a channel for water to reach the next generation. During

v5.1.6.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3