Hello Mark,

On Saturday, May 26, 2012 you wrote:

MP> Hello Jack,

MP> Saturday, May 26, 2012, 9:07:20 PM, you wrote:

JSL>> Thank you Rick. Well, at least I know that one got
JSL>> through. I guess there just weren't any answers to
JSL>> my questions.

MP> Well,  in reply to:

MP> ,------/  \----
MP> |  In the past I was always able to paste images in
MP> |  my HTML messages and now am no longer able to do
MP> |  so. When I CTRL-V to paste the image the cursor
MP> |  moves to the right one space but the image doesn't
MP> |  appear.
MP> `-----8<-------

MP> I wanted to ask you if you were sure you were using the HTML-editor,
MP> but decided that wouldn't be much of an help to you :-)

Funny you should ask. I recently switched from
Plain Text (MicroEd) (as I'm using here) to HTML
only and finally figured out that messages were
being returned by TBDL with the statement: "The
message's content type was not explicitly
allowed". Since that reply is somewhat cryptic it
took me a while to realize that I couldn't use
HTML when writing to this list. Since then I've
used Plain Text (MicroEd) only when composing
messages to the list including those where I asked
why I couldn't insert pictures in HTML messages I
was sending to others (I think).

I'm going to try and set everything back to Plain
Text (MicroEd) and see if that fixes any of my
problems.

And thanks for replying. I appreciate the help.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3