Hello Lynn,

On Saturday, May 26, 2012 you wrote:

L> On 5/26/2012, you wrote:

>> Can anyone see this message?

L> Yes.  I  have  one from you on the 25th, too. I don't keep
L> all, so don't know about others -

L> Best -

Thank you Lynn. I appreciate the response.

Also, just as an aside, your sig (:Hawthorne:
:usflag: :canadaflag:) does not expand into your
Rougemoticon, the US flag and the Canadian flag.
Judging by how much luck I'm having getting things
to work correctly on my end, it may just be a
problem here although I do see other peoples
pictures so I'm wondering why yours is absent.
Your comely countenance does appear in the
complete list of Roguemoticons at
http://www.pcwize.com/ however.

If I've created a concern for you where none
should exist, my apologies.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3