> I have recently come back to The Bat after a couple
>  of years trying just using
> GMail. Downloaded the latest version and cannot
>  for the life of me change the
> fonts for both sending and reading. I even went
>  to the templates to change, but it
> keeps reverting back to courier. I have a
> feeling this is a dumb question but
> after several hours of trying to solve it
>  myself, I'm throwing myself on your
> mercy. Thanks.

OPTIONS / PREFERENCES / VIEWER/EDITOR / VIEWER/EDITOR PROFILES And you
can make several profiles if you wish

Click  into  the  text  you  want to change and set it in the settings
below

Have fun :)

--
Rick
Cannot open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\mail account

v5.1.6.9 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3