> I have a very complex IMAP folder tree, with some folders shared
> with my colleagues (my IMAP server allow me to open shared folders
> from my colleagues in a specific /Shared folder) , it means up to 6
> levels folders tree, like : My
> Account/Shared/info@domain/Inbox/Customers/Archives/2012 ...

Perhaps  some  filtering  rules  that  move or copy the message to the
correct  folder,  marking  it  as unread then viewing all the messages
across folders with a virtual folder?

I use such a setup to read a set of color groups over all my folders

--
Rick
People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the sun is

v5.3.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3