Hello Paul,

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 you wrote:

PB> Hello TBUDL@thebat.,

PB> Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:57:15 AM, you wrote:

LSB>> On Thursday, October 25, 2012, 7:18:32 AM, you
LSB>> (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

>>> One guess: Make sure your computer is showing the correct date.

LSB>> Do you think it is not showing the correct date? My sense is that the
LSB>> date and time are synched somehow automatically.

LSB>> Leoanrd

PB> It is easy to check. In Windows you look at bottom right of screen to see if
PB> the date is correct. You can right-click on the date and then left-click on
PB> Adjust date/time.

Apparently Windows won't update the clock unless the date is already correct.

See:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/windows_date_it_overview.mspx?mfr=true

I have no idea if the clock has anything to do with CA Root certificates.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3