Hello Rick,

On Thursday, November 08, 2012 you wrote:

>>Where would font and font size be defined for a specific person's new message?
R> Go to the address book entry, pick new message for that person then FORMAT /
R> HTML THEN immediately turn off auto wrap, auto format and Justify on auto
R> wrap or you will have a MESS I haven't checked to see if this is fixed, but
R> in most templates you can do one thing then you must save it and go back in
R> and do the next if the items you want are in the dropdown

Well, that solved my problem, sort of.  It seems I have to specify HTML in the
ADB template and then specify HTML in OPTIONS>PREFERENCES>VIEWER/EDITOR.  If I
then re-specify plain text in the ADB template, the indentation reappears when I
use the drop-down.

I don't mind having everything default to HTML, I just have to remember to
change it to plain text whenever I write to this list.

Thanks for the help Rick.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3