Hi

On Sunday 2 December 2012 at 4:42:28 PM, in
<mid:9510284482.20121202114...@grunwalds.com>, Rick wrote:

> I  don't  get that but I have the statls to a regular
> port for POP and to a dedicated port for smtp

No issues here either. The POP server I use is pop.gmail.com, and
the settings are "Secure to Dedicated Port (TLS)" using Port 995.
Behind the "Authentication..." button, the only thing I have selected
is "Regular."

And for SMTP:
smtp.gmail.com, "Secure to Regular Port (STARTTLS)" Port 587

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@rocketmail.com

Everyone makes mistakes. It is what you do afterwards that counts.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600