Hello MFPA,

Monday, June 24, 2013, 2:21:06 PM, you wrote:

> If you have separate filters for each account, I can't suggest
> anything.

Yup ! A few email accounts have collected. Whatever "Lists" of interest
to which I was subscribed, stayed with the respective Email Account.

I "move" Inbox emails to whatever Hobby-List Common folder that applies.

It works splendidly well except for one account. And that one didn't
always have the problem. Annnnnd ... a couple others did and they
magically cleared up. Needles to say, this has been going on many, many
months and is downright annoying. Maintenance does not work.

Go Figure.

 Robert