I have one email account where, at start-up, no filters work.    When I
run re-filter on that account, every email, usually dozens, will
correctly filter to the common folders I use for all other email
accounts.

Whereas , all the other email accounts I have will filter when I open
The Bat!  ...

I believe I have compared the rules and settings for the troublesome
account against the good accounts. I believe they appear to be the same.

I must be wrong. So anybody have any ideas I can pursue to clear this
up?