On Saturday, July 6, 2013, 1:33:21 PM, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> I have taken the tick-mark off Warnings for now, I might take it
> off Errors too if it gets too annoying. However, I find the Alarm
> Sound quite usefull in general, as it had helped me identify servers
> that were down.

There has been a long-standing feature request to highlight the
account giving rise to the error (perhaps turning the account name
red) to make it easier to find which account is generating the error.
I have 10 accounts to check through if there is an error, and of course
clicking on the account triggers a mail check and the log window scrolls,
hiding the original error message unless I open the log.

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v5.4 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600