On Monday, July 8, 2013, 10:48:10 PM, you wrote:

> I access the account via the main window bottom bar and can see the
> log without triggering a mail poll

Perhaps it is because I am using IMAP. If I select an account other
than  the  current active account, whether through the account tree or
the main window bottom bar, it triggers a mail poll. I have the
accounts set to "Connect to Server...when account is selected", which
is why it refreshes when it does. I want to keep this behaviour, but
the scrolling of the log window is the downside. An visual indication
of the account giving the error would tell me which log to check.

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v5.4 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600