Hello MFPA,

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:03:53 +0100 GMT (12-Aug-13, 04:03 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

>> Yeah, just delete them. They are not needed anymore and
>> just slow down your system.

> Any ideas why would they be in that folder instead of the Temp folder?
> I get them in the temp folder, and they are usually deleted when I
> close TB!. But sometimes my anti-virus interefers before TB! finishes,
> or my computer hangs, or TB! freezes, or whatever, and they are not
> deleted until I do it.

No, I don't know the answer to that. I thought they were in the temp
folder. But then, Windows is mysterious, and I find my addressbook
(.adb files) all over the place. Weirdly enough, TB! always finds it.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1