Hello Jack,

On Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:06:28 -0500 GMT (15-Aug-13, 06:06 +0700 GMT),
Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> My wife just informed me that a message which was in her SENT folder after I
> had
> successfully (I thought) restored all the messages that were in the FAUX
> INBOX,
> has disappeared.  She moved the message in question to another folder for
> safekeeping but it's no longer there nor is it still in the SENT folder which
> of
> course it wouldn't be since she moved it.

The message might still be there but hidden. With the SENT folder
highlighted, go to Folder / Browse Deleted Messages in the Main Menu.
You'll see all messages, including the ones that have been deleted or
move, those are in stike-out font. He can restore them by highlighting
the message and hitting the DEL key.

In order to delete messages from the folder, you have to purge and
compress. I do that regularly, but chances are your wife didn't.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1