Hello Jack,

On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:58:42 -0500 GMT (15-Aug-13, 20:58 +0700 GMT),
Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> I have the MESSAGES.TBB file from her Carbonite backup of the SENT folder
> which
> I'll try to restore today.  If the backup file is also corrupted, Carbonite
> also
> keeps earlier versions of everything it backs up so I should be able to
> retrieve
> an earlier version if necessary.

Did that work?

> I can think of no reason for all this trouble except that TB! is somehow
> broken
> and the only solution for that (to my knowledge) is to re-install TB! but I'm
> not sure if I can just simply re-install it over the existing TB!.

Yes, you can. In fact, I would try to just installl "again" over the
existing installation before uninstalling first.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1