Hi

On Monday 18 November 2013 at 8:02:44 PM, in
<mid:1052479487.20131118120...@comcast.net>, TheLimit wrote:

> On 11/18/2013 you wrote:

>> Are you using IMAP? In my case I'm doing this with POP
>> accounts, I don't know if there may be any difference
>> with IMAP.

> I  just tested with my IMAP account. It didn't save
> here, either. Just gone ... exactly as Leonard
> described. Sorry to confirm.

I'm guessing it's an IMAP vs POP difference. Here, using POP, when I
open a draft from the outbox and edit it but do not save or send it,
it remains parked in the outbox as a draft.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

No man ever listened himself out of a job

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3