On Sunday, December 15, 2013, 2:16:26 PM, MAU wrote:

> AFAIK that's how it works in HTML, and it will span the entire (larger
> or smaller) window of the recipient when he sees your message. The only
> way to 'shorten' a line is with a 'hard break' (Return).

I think that if you compose your message in the plain text editor,
then change the format of the message it will stay the line width you
are using for the plain text editor.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 6.0.10 on Windows 7 version 6,1 (Service Pack 1)