Hello MFPA,

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:51:39 +0000 GMT (18-Feb-14, 03:51 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

>> 2. What files will I need to back up?

> I would back up the whole TB! mail directory, the whole TB! program
> directory, and the relevant registry key. But that is probably
> overkill.

I have used the internal backup and restore function in TB! when
moving to a new computer, with no problems at all.

On the new computer (in this case, after formatting and reinstalling
Windows), download the installer and it will ask you whether you want
to restore from a backup. Point it to the backup file, and you'll have
a clone of your previous TB!, with fodler, filters, settings and of
course mails. For all accounts that you backed up. Even your licence
will have been backed up and restored.

Can't be more convenient.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1