Hello Chris,

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:19:38 +0000 GMT (27-Feb-14, 15:19 +0700 GMT),
Chris Wilson wrote:

> In my experience TB's internal backkup and restore is totally
> unreliable, and has been for years. It should either be repaired or
> removed !

Well, I have used the internal backup and restore facility at several
occasions and have never had a problem (since v3 or so). Just did it
again on my new office computer earlier this month.

As convenient and error-free as can be.

@Achdut: The only one time I had a problem was when the external HDD
to whch I had backed up was faulty. Please check for hardware
problems.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1